• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doin' the Paid-Off HappyDance !

ScottOKW2K

No Chick Flick Moments
As you can tell from the subject line, today was a GOOD day for the wife and I. After taking her out to lunch, we stopped at one of our bank's branches on the way back and walked in, checkbook in hand. Ten minutes and $3,000+ dollars later we walked out with a 5-year, $10K home equity loan paid off in 11 months :D :D :D ! From here on out for the next 40 years all we have to come up with is $60/month for dues.

Step ... Step ... twirl ... twirl ... let the Happy Dance begin ;) !

Many congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!!!!

Free at last, thank God, your free at last......................

Have a DVC day.......

Congratulations, I know the feeling!!!!!

Only dues for us for the next 41 years too!!!! Having just returned and not getting a hotel room bill was wonderful!!

Feels VERY GOOD, Milo :D ! Now to get the "emergency fund" built up (Ramseyspeak, I know) and the wifes car paid off. With any luck by next summer we should be at the point that she can stay home - a great stress reliever for both of us.

vacclub01.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter