dog kennels

glodie

Earning My Ears
HI, we are staying at FW for the fist time in June. We have 2 dogs and I called to reserve the kennels, they said they dont take reservations, has anyone ever had trouble getting a kennel. Also are you able to leave your dogs in a travel trailer while your gone, it is air conditioned.Thank you for your help!

I can answer the 2nd part. You can leave your dogs in a trailer, if it has hard sides (no pop-ups). And, you have to be in the loop that allows dogs. :D

Maybe someone else has had experience with this, so they can answer your first question?

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

You can leave your dogs in the TT if it has air conditioning. Actually, when I talked with the "kennel" attendant before our trip, he suggested that. We went in Oct and kept our collie in the trailer. I'd rather have her there than the "kennels". They aren't kennels, but CAGES. I keep telling people that ;) If you have smaller animals or they are used to being crated for extended periods of time, then I'd consider it if you didn't have a TT. Not saying the "kennel" isn't nice, but you must consider the fact they are cages/crates. Our Annie is so wonderful in the house and camper :) She never bothers anything... knocking on wood ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

Rhonda and Tinkerbell, thank you for your responces, I have 2 large dogs that have never been in any kind of kennel or cage, so it is good to know they can stay in our airconditioned trailer.

You're welcome! Staying in the TT will also save $$ as well. Course, you know there is a $3 charge for each dog, don't you? Funny, there is only a $2 charge for extra people!

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest