Does this sound like a good price at BC (CL)?

bcbmommy

DIS Veteran
I just had an agent quote me 5,007 for 6 nights at the BC (CL), including DDP. He said 3475 is for the room, but that makes the DDP super cheap, it seems. This would be the AP price. Should I jump on it? The bummer is that I need 2 rooms, so that doubles.

I just noticed an email with my reservation, even though I didn’t totally confirm it with the agent. I didn’t pay a deposit or anything. The only thing is that he switched it to the YC because I guess there weren’t 2 rooms at BC? I’m confused.

That price seems consistent with what I have seen for AP discounts at the YC or BC CL recently. We stayed in December at YC CL and loved it! I don’t think you would need the DDP with CL! We ate breakfast and dinner in the lounge most every day. They have one hot entree each night (roast beef/mashed potatoes, salmon, bbq pork/polenta, scallops) along with an array of other heavy appetizers. The only meal we paid for was lunch because they just have chips, veggies/dip, and cookies. Breakfast worked the same way, one hot item plus the usual things like fruit, yogurt, bagels/pastries, cereal, hard boiled eggs and sliced meat/cheese. The hot item was mini frittatas, cheese grits, crepes, or mini quiches.

That price seems consistent with what I have seen for AP discounts at the YC or BC CL recently. We stayed in December at YC CL and loved it! I don’t think you would need the DDP with CL! We ate breakfast and dinner in the lounge most every day. They have one hot entree each night (roast beef/mashed potatoes, salmon, bbq pork/polenta, scallops) along with an array of other heavy appetizers. The only meal we paid for was lunch because they just have chips, veggies/dip, and cookies. Breakfast worked the same way, one hot item plus the usual things like fruit, yogurt, bagels/pastries, cereal, hard boiled eggs and sliced meat/cheese. The hot item was mini frittatas, cheese grits, crepes, or mini quiches.
Oh wow! I didn't realize they had that type of food! Thank you for this info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter