Does this sound like a good idea?

talie95

Mouseketeer
Ok, we're going to DL in less than 2 months!!! We're planning a 2 day stay and are probably only going to do DL this time(no CA) Anyway, the 2 day park hopper tickets for the 3 of us (me, Dh, and Dd) is going to run around $330. Since I live in So Cal I can get the Select Annual Pass for around $360. I know the select has more black out dates but we plan to go during the week and we don't really go over the summer. Do you think it would be better to just get the AP? And if I do, it's good at both parks right?

What you should do is buy park hoppers for your first visit. Then on the last day you should upgrade them to aps. They will give you full credit for what you paid, as long as it is less then the cost of the ap (which is should be going by the price you listed). That way you'll have an least one visit that you dont have to work around black outs.

talie95 said:
Ok, we're going to DL in less than 2 months!!! We're planning a 2 day stay and are probably only going to do DL this time(no CA) Anyway, the 2 day park hopper tickets for the 3 of us (me, Dh, and Dd) is going to run around $330. Since I live in So Cal I can get the Select Annual Pass for around $360. I know the select has more black out dates but we plan to go during the week and we don't really go over the summer. Do you think it would be better to just get the AP? And if I do, it's good at both parks right?
I think you sould. :cool1: :cheer2:

For the difference in price I would get the AP's. Plus, they should give you some discounts on dining, possibly more.

talie95 said:
I think you sould. :cool1: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter