Does the person getting a DAS return time at DLR need all the tickets?

Mousequake

DIS Veteran
It's been a while since I've been to Disneyland and used DAS there-- when getting a DAS return time for a ride, do I need to have all the tickets with me of everyone who will be riding, or just the ticket of the person who actually has the DAS?

DAS is electronically linked to the ticket of the person it was issued to.
At the time it is issued, you do need the tickets of all the other guests in your group in order for them to be linked to the DAS as members of the group.
Once that has been done, anyone in the group can request a DAS Return Time.

EDITED TO CORRECT - THIS INFO IS HOW IT WORKS AT WDW (I KNEW IT WAS DL, BUT JUST THOUGHT OF WDW)
The CM will be able to see a list of all the tickets linked to that DAS holder and you can choose which to enable the Return Time for.
EDITED TO ADD - AT DISNEYLAND, THE PERSON REQUESTING A DAS RETURN TIME NEEDS ALL THE LINKED TICKETS. THE INFORMATION IN POST ONE OF THE THREAD LINKED BELOW HAS THE CORRECT INFO.

This thread has more information in post one. Nothing has changed that I am aware of regarding how it works.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-1-update-12-7-14-das-tied-to-ticket.3179460/

Last edited:
I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to things when we travel so I am the keeper of all things I deem important. This means that I end up holding on to all of our passports and boarding passes at the airports and our Disneyland tickets while in the parks. All of this is to say that I've always just handed the CM all 3 of our tickets when I ask for a return time and they always scan them all.

Thanks! I'm a bit of a control freak too and usually have all the tickets, but there may be a situation on an upcoming trip where my daughter (who has the DAS) and I enter the parks before two other family members trailing shortly behind us. Wanted to see if we'd be able to get return times for them without their tickets.

Yes, they ask for all the tickets at the kiosk.
Sorry - I was thinking of how it works at WDW.
The correct information is in the Disneyland DAS thread linked in my other post.
I corrected my previous post to avoid confusing people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter