• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the BC offer a continental breakfast??

wdwmom2

<font color=teal>It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorr
Wasn't sure if I should post this on the resort board or here. Just wondering if the BC offers a continental b-fast. If so, is it free or do you pay? Just wondering so that I can plan ahead for morning meals.

Thanks

Sharon

If you have a concierge level room, there is a complimentary continental breakfast in the concierge lounge. If you are staying in a standard room, they do sell continental breakfast items in the Rip Tide lounge in the mornings.

There's not a free continental breakfast... but you can order a variety of pastries and cereals from room service at the BC.

Another option for a light breakfast is to stroll over to the Boardwalk Bakery in the mornings... A very easy stroll from the Beach Club.

If you buy the refillable cups can you get coffee refills in the lobby at the BC..thanks..amy

We will be at YC. Need to have coffee in the a.m.! Where do I refill my mug there? Is there a stand at YC for light breakfast items like bagels and muffins?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter