• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Tables In Wonderland Card work at resort bars

rgf207

DIS Veteran
I am considering purchasing a TIW card (I'm an AP holder). If the wife and I wanted to go to a monorail resort and go to the bar will the card work there?

Also, where do you purchase these cards?

Thanks

I have used the TIW card at the Poly bar while waiting for Ohana's and at the bar on the Boardwalk second floor (can't remember name).

You can purchase it at any Guest Relations in the parks and some one stated they had purchased one at the International Gateway to Epcot. You could order it by phone also at one time, not sure if you still can. You may have to show your AP. AP holders did get a price break on the card, but not sure if they still do. I think the price has gone up some.

It's $75 for AP holders and you can purchase it any guest relations window.

From everything I've read, the only place that people repeatedly have problems using it (bar/lounge wise) seems to be the Victoria Falls lounge at AKL.

You can get it at all the guest relations to the parks, no problems using it at the bars as stated and if you a DVC member you get a discount on the purchase price $60 I beleive as opposed to $75.

I hadn't heard anything about a DVC discount on the TIW card. We are planning to purchase one when we go in August. Does anyone know if this is definitely true? That would be great!

I used it at the Wave bar for appetizers & drinks and at the Poly bar. No problem.

There is no DVC discount. The rates are:

General Membership (Florida Residents ONLY): $100.00
Annual/Seasonal Passholders' Rate: $75.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter