• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does ne1 else NOT have an ipod besides me?

polysisterchick

DIS Veteran
Just wunderin if ne1 else does NOT N-O-T have an ipod. I don't. like i said, just wunderin cuz I am seeing like 5 threads about ipods.

I don't. I have a Lyra. its an RCA. I am very happy with it. (lyra is also the name of my guitar. lol. go figure)

I don't.

But I have an mp3 player. Only holds 240 songs but I'm satisfied. My parents got it for me for Christmas, it wasn't even on my list.

Don't worry, I don't have one either. It's okay, I don't feel deprived without one and I can get along just fine. But it would be nice to have one, even not an ipod brand one. :)

I don't have one, but I have a PDA which plays music.

disneyangel7488 said:
I don't have an ipod - actually, I don't have anything to download music onto.

ME NEITHER! I do a TON of stuff at the cpu and in my furnished basement (where my cpu is)...so I don't really need an Ipod...I just listen to music on my computer...

I don't have an IPod and I don't exactly want one...the way I look at it- 1000 songs is a $1000. That's a lot of money. I'm cool with just listening to my CD player or listening to other peoples IPods/MP3's.
Taylor*

I dont have one. Don't really need one anyway.

I don't got one. I have a Creative Mp3 player that I got for xmas last year. but it sucks. lol
i'm trying to bribe my dad into buying me one for my 18th bday in april. :)

I don't have one... I don't really need one, but I would like one.

i dont have one...i dont really want one...im an old fashioned girl who walks around with a cd player and a cd case XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter