Does Marriott grande vista offer free park tickets for their timeshare presentation?

PrincessBrianna

Mouseketeer
Either universal or Disney. We're owner there but I'd be willin to sit through 90 min of presentation for 2 free tickets! Do you know if they still do this??

I would love to know this myself. Also, if there is another hotel that offers tickets, I may be willing to sit through their presentation too!

Either universal or Disney. We're owner there but I'd be willin to sit through 90 min of presentation for 2 free tickets! Do you know if they still do this??

They used to. Did it once & will never ever do another one. It was a nightmare...lasted much longer than it was supposed to & we got the head honcho who was the biggest jerk. We got a one-day ticket out of it, and I would have rather paid for it than waste my time at the presentation. This was probably 7-8 years ago.

Don't select the Disney ticket(s) unless your total Disney time will be three days or less. Otherwise the (nonupgradable) timeshare tickets are worth just nine dollars per day per ticket when used alongside other tickets you need for your vacaiton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter