Does infant count when making ADRs?

MiracleCream

Mouseketeer
I've been making ADRs for four people but not sure if I should have been putting 3 since my son will only be one and is sharing from my plate as he's not on DDP. Should I put four because he takes up a seat (high chair in place of seat) or three since he won't be charged for the food?

I've been making ADRs for four people but not sure if I should have been putting 3 since my son will only be one and is sharing from my plate as he's not on DDP. Should I put four because he takes up a seat (high chair in place of seat) or three since he won't be charged for the food?
you have to make for 4 counting him even if he a baby. not that it applies to you but if baby makes 6 you would have the tip included. this past summer our large group 14 including a 4 month old and a 2 year old for 14 at every meal

you have to make for 4 counting him even if he a baby. not that it applies to you but if baby makes 6 you would have the tip included. this past summer our large group 14 including a 4 month old and a 2 year old for 14 at every meal
Thank you, I feel better knowing I was doing this right!

Yes as PP said you count him.
He is a person taking up room in the restaurant.
He will take up a seat and he will be counted toward maximum capacity and fire code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter