Does hotel Cheyenne have elec outlets by bed?

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
I just read on another thread where one of the hotels didn't have electrical outlets by the bed.

Anyone know about hotel Cheyenne?

My DH has a cpap machine and it has to plug in.....

In the newly refurbished Texas rooms there are power sockets and USB power ports are under the TV.

There was also one under the shelf next to the bed where the telephone was. I used this one to charge up my laptop and phone overnight.

It was our trip to DLP last year that caused me to buy a multi usb charging station. We didn't have enough outlets or charging ports to charge our phones and camera. Have used it in every hotel we have been in since as well as in the house. It is nice being able to charge 6 things at once.

In the newly refurbished Texas rooms there are power sockets and USB power ports are under the TV.

There was also one under the shelf next to the bed where the telephone was. I used this one to charge up my laptop and phone overnight.

Yup, we were just there last week and there were plenty of outlets with one by the bed. Two USBs and two (I think) outlets under the tv, another outlet in the hall, one in the bathroom. There were four of us in the room and nobody was left un-charged.

My apologies for being half off topic, but does anyone know whether Hotel New York has electrical outlets near the beds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter