Does Epcot need better lighting at night??

RFrank9504

DIS Veteran
Ok nothin for nothing Epcot is our whole families fav. park, but serioulsy after dark i think its dangerous. Our last trip in April I honestly said to my DH I probably wont come back to see Illuminations again because its so dark in the park after the show that people are trampling over the kids. Its more adults at night fighting their way to the nearest beer stand, my DH included, rather than people watching for children. I think they really need to step it up and add some more lighting. Its way too dark-someone is going to get seriously injured. Am I the only one who feels this way??:listen:

I don't think I'd give up Illuminations over it, but there are definitely some dark sections in the park. Especially the area connecting WS with FW. It is certainly made worse if groups including those who've been drinking are trying to get through. You'l think they would add lighting in the one place they allow drinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter