does dream/fantasy have quick service dining?

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
Like wonder/magic? Is there pizza place, and a grill?

Another quick question, are you scheduled where to eat for breakfast if you dont go to cabanas?

Hadnt heard much on the dining outside of ap,eg,rp and remy

There is a pizza place, a place for hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken strips, grilled chicken sandwiches, deli sandwiches/wraps, and fruits or salads. The one thing missing TACOs. This is the thing we miss the most from the classic ships and it has been on our comment cards each time. There is not an assigned restaurant for breakfast but there is usually a sit down option as well as the cabanas buffet.

Breakfast is on your own so you are able to go to a few restaurants to eat or you can call for room-service for free. I always put out what I want for breakfast in the evening before retiring for the night. In the desk or on top of it is a door placard to fill out if you wish them to deliver breakfast to your stateroom. We fill it out then hang it on the door. It is delivered to us at our scheduled time (a 30 minute window) as our wake-up call. All this is free except for the tips. As for quick service, there are many different locations offering pizza, burgers, hot-dogs, wonderful sandwiches like panenes, chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, fresh fruit, Ice cream and a host of other great quick food.

Hope this helps! Have a DREAMfilled cruise!!!

Doesnt the sit down restaurants get chaotic and busy if your not assigned a restaurant?

We did the sit down breakfast every morning and never had to wait. I think people forget that it is an option.

We did 2nd seating at Royal Palace on the 2nd day and there was hardly anyone in there. I think the above poster is right, as I forgot the main dining rooms were open for breakfast and we did Cabanas every day except for the last.

We did 2nd seating at Royal Palace on the 2nd day and there was hardly anyone in there. I think the above poster is right, as I forgot the main dining rooms were open for breakfast and we did Cabanas every day except for the last.

Do you mean at dinner? Because at breakfast and lunch there is no first/second seating--it is open seating. You can go to the restaurant of your choice at any time during the hours it is shown on the Navigator as being open.

No, it is not difficult to get a seat for breakfast or lunch at the sit down restaurants. It's easier than at the poolside buffets most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter