Does Disney take a check by phone

Overexcited

DIS Veteran
I did not plan things very well. I switched banks last Friday, no debit cards yet. My final payment was due Monday, I called and asked them to make note that I would make the payment no later than 8/24/15. I figured this date would give me more than enough time. Well here I am Saturday morning no cards.
I work until late Monday, if the cards come than great. If they don't I am not able to pay!

Freaking out a little.

Hi, this question probably would fit better in another forum on this board, since it's not an actual trip report. But anyway, maybe you can buy yourself some Disney gift cards, and use those to make your payment?

Hi, this question probably would fit better in another forum on this board, since it's not an actual trip report. But anyway, maybe you can buy yourself some Disney gift cards, and use those to make your payment?
Sorry, none of the forums seemed to fit my question.
My card came yesterday, so problem solved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter