Does DCL do anything special July 4th?

DVC Mary

<font color="#FF6666">I must have missed the lobst
I noticed that my 6/30/12 Fantasy cruise will be in St. Thomas on the 4th of July. Does anyone know what to expect? Does DCL do anything?

Thanks!

Never been on one over the 4th. But I wouldn't expect much more in the way of fireworks, they have very specific limits in the permissions they have to be the *only* cruise line on the water to be able to do so.

One suggestion is to look thru the trip reports and see what others have said about cruising on July 4th.

We cruised july 4th on the Wonder this year. Fireworks were on that night and they were a little more extravagant than I had remembered from previous cruises. They did have a special "All American Menu" that night in addition to the regular menu. We were told to keep the menu as a souvenier and it was quite nice with pictures of mickey etc. dressed in his red, white and blue.
There was also a special show on deck that day, with characters and songs and streamers I think. It was fun and the cast members all made it special by wishing us a happy fourth all day long. The ship was also decorated that day with flags and red, white blue decorations. There was also a balloon drop in the atrium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter