Does Crystal Palace Still Smell Musty?

Disney_Freekz

Earning My Ears
Last time we were at the Crystal Palace to see Pooh and Gang the carpets need to be replaced and the smell was musty with mold. This was in January of 2006.

Does anyone know if they've replaced the carpet? Anyone notice a very moldy or musty or "wet dog" smell?

We are planning a new trip in August and want to go back but don't want that odor to overpower us again.

Thanks.

Disney Freekz in Pennsylvania

No musty odor for us either!
I definitely would've noticed. Last Oct for us too.
Cant wait to go again this year.

Last time we were at the Crystal Palace to see Pooh and Gang the carpets need to be replaced and the smell was musty with mold. This was in January of 2006.

Does anyone know if they've replaced the carpet? Anyone notice a very moldy or musty or "wet dog" smell?

We are planning a new trip in August and want to go back but don't want that odor to overpower us again.

Thanks.

Disney Freekz in Pennsylvania

My daughter now 17 thinks it smells there too. I do notice a musty order there. My daughter says you can smell it all the way to Adventureland!

Have dined there on multiple occasions and was never aware of a musty smell. Last time Oct 2011.

We were just there for DD'd 18th birthday 6/13 - no musty smell AND best ever character interaction - anywhere.

This is a five year old thread - not sure why it was bumped. :confused3

Crystal Palace had a refurb in January 2010. We were there a couple of weeks ago and there was no musty smell. We go every trip and have never smelled a musty or moldy smell there.

This is a five year old thread - not sure why it was bumped. :confused3
Crystal Palace had a refurb in January 2010. We were there a couple of weeks ago and there was no musty smell. We go every trip and have never smelled a musty or moldy smell there.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. NO idea how some of these zombie threads get re-animated. :confused3 That will teach me to ignore the date on the OP. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter