Does Children's Place guarantee their clothes?

BabyTigger99

<font color=CC00cc>The most beautiful words in the
Like if you have a really wild son, who constantly goes through the knees on his jeans, can you return then for the same pair, same size? Or if someone knows of any other stores you can do this at. Thanks!

Sears does this. I've never used it though. I believe it's called KidVantage :)

Wow! I can't imagine guaranteeing clothes that are well worn or used! Not just a manufacturing problem. Sounds like these companies really stand behind the product then, wonder how easy it would be.

tiggerluver12 said:
Landsend does. Everything you buy is 100% guaranteed. Period.

Yup, we have returned a backpack before that my daughter put a hole in after using 3 days at summer camp. They sent a new one no problem.

Love2BinDisney said:
Yup, we have returned a backpack before that my daughter put a hole in after using 3 days at summer camp. They sent a new one no problem.

We are on our third diaper bag from Lands' End. We bought it originally in 1998 and the zipper broke in 2001. They sent me a brand new one, I asked them to prorate the cost but they wouldn't. Zipper broke again in 2004 and they sent another brand new one. Last winter my zipper broke on my Squall jacket I bought in 1994. I have no doubt they'd send me a brand new one, but I feel guilty about it so I'll probably buy a new one this fall!

I used the Sears program years ago for my sons. As long as it was the same size, it was no problem. I didn't realize they still had this program.

The Sears Kidvantage is if your kid wears it out before s/he outgrows it, then they will replace it for free. I lvoe it. I also love the Children's place. they do stand behind their clothes too.

pyrxtc said:
The Sears Kidvantage is if your kid wears it out before s/he outgrows it, then they will replace it for free. I lvoe it. I also love the Children's place. they do stand behind their clothes too.

So if I buy my DS's jeans there, do I need to bring them back in with a receipt, or just bring the jeans in and they will exchange them for the same size? He is so hard on his pants. It seemed like he would get a new pair, and in a month, they were worn through.

BabyTigger99 said:
So if I buy my DS's jeans there, do I need to bring them back in with a receipt, or just bring the jeans in and they will exchange them for the same size? He is so hard on his pants. It seemed like he would get a new pair, and in a month, they were worn through.

just bring them in and as long as you used the same phone number to buy them, you can exchange them no problem

I have had great luck with Sears and Land's End. You will need to keep receipts for Levi's at Sears but the guarantee is great I just received a new rash guard shirt in the mail today from Land's End. the one I bought last year for my DS snagged this summer and got a huge run in it. I didn't have my paperwork but they had it in the system. I sent it in and they turned it around in less than two weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter