Does BWV 1Bedroom DVC have a Sleeper Chair

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Can't wait for our Christmas trip. We have 20 yr old DD and DS twins. As the years have gone on, mom (me) sleeps with DD on sofa - DH has a bad back so him and DS get that scrumptious looking bed

Does BWV offer a sleeper chair in any of the rooms? Then, I could move to that comfy looking bed after all these years

We are flying so an air mattress is not doable.

No. They added a twin size pull down murphy bed to the studios but the 1BR's just have the sleeper sofa and the king bed.

My 5 ft 9 inch daughter slept one night on this fold down bed and said it was comfortable, so you may be able t get your bed back!

Edit....oh wait, you booked a one bedroom?

I think I'd pack an air mattress.

Last edited:
Soon, they will be too busy to be able to join you on vacation. That's when you'll get to join your hubby in that big bed!

I know the day will come. But, heck - I have raised them well. They ask all the time when are we going to Disney? Well, Merry Christmas to us this year :)

Can't wait for our Christmas trip. We have 20 yr old DD and DS twins. As the years have gone on, mom (me) sleeps with DD on sofa - DH has a bad back so him and DS get that scrumptious looking bed

Does BWV offer a sleeper chair in any of the rooms? Then, I could move to that comfy looking bed after all these years

We are flying so an air mattress is not doable.
Why can't you bring an air mattress if flying? Until very recently, we have brought a Coleman air mattress and pump with us on our stays at BWV's. We always booked a 1-bedroom but DS and DD would not share the couch, so an air mattress was a good (cheaper points) alternative to a 2-bedroom. Now that my kids are grown (and very tall - DS is 6'6"), we book 2-bedrooms.
And, we never check bags - I'd roll up the Coleman as tightly as I could, and it only took up about half of a rolling carry-on.

A friend of mine flew with a twin air mattress in a duffle bag. She put it between the king bed and the balcony door in the 1 bedroom.

We have flown with a twin air mattress and pump in a checked bag with no problems. The air mattress rolls into a duffel that really isn't that big, and the pump is rather small too. (bought both at Target). DD who is 18 and DS who is 16 don't want to share a bed, so this solves the problem nicely.

We have a 1 bedroom at the Boardwalk this summer and have 2 adult children. We definitely need an air mattress. Has anyone ordered an air mattress through Amazon to arrive when they get there? Or maybe shipped it in a box???

We have a 1 bedroom at the Boardwalk this summer and have 2 adult children. We definitely need an air mattress. Has anyone ordered an air mattress through Amazon to arrive when they get there? Or maybe shipped it in a box???

Do you have allergies or are otherwise sensitive to smells? When SIL bought an air mattress, it smelled. They aired it out for awhile before using it. If you have it shipped to hotel, you will not have that option.

We did ship one, once. We got a flat rate box (pretty sure it was also 2-day shipping) from USPS, and sent it to BWV. This was several years ago. Note, there is now a $5 charge for a package that is mailed to a resort, but still worth it IMO.
Since that time, we've just always packed the air mattress in a carry-on. Of course, a washer/dryer in the 1-BR means you can pack very light!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter