Does Bonnet Creek decorate at Christmas?

Cdn Gal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Bonnet Creek decorates at Christmas time? Does anybody have any pictures? Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi, we just stayed there a couple of weeks ago. There are some decorations, mostly in the lobby where you check-in. There was a beautiful Christmas tree and there were almost daily visits from Santa while we were there. He was there a couple hours (between 2-4 hours) each day. He sits on a bench near the tree. Decoration wise there are holiday swags hanging other than that. I noticed some people had large Christmas trees when we walked by their rooms. Some people also hung Christmas lights on their balconies. There wasn't a lot but it looked pretty.

Thank-you! That is great news about Santa visiting. I like the idea about the lights too! We are hoping to be there next year and wondered what kind of decorations, etc., we should either bring or expect to be seeing. Thanks so much! :wizard:

I agree with the previous poster. The grounds were decorated nicely, but the units didn't have any decorations. I noticed that our neighbor had put lights on their balcony.

I didn't do it last year (because we actually arrived on Christmas Day), but in the past I have packed a small Christmas tree (3 ft.) and carried it with me. It made things festive, but we weren't there enough to really enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter