Does anyone with hotels near Disneyland use fitted sheets?

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
I know this is a dumb question but I can't stand staying in hotels that use a flat sheets instead of the fitted sheet. I spend most of the night just putting the sheets back on. :sad2:

I can't help you, but I have to agree that I really hate flat sheets on the bottom! I can understand that it's easier for the hotel, but grr!

grandmotherof10 said:
I know this is a dumb question but I can't stand staying in hotels that use a flat sheets instead of the fitted sheet. I spend most of the night just putting the sheets back on. :sad2:

I'm sure it depends on the hotel - I've had both at the Dl area hotels. There is a item you can buy that both ends of it clips to the sheet so that the bottom sheet does not move (hope this makes sense). It sort of turns the flat sheet into a fitted sheet. I think you can find them at placed like Bed, Bath and Beyond. They are just a piece of elastic with two clips - so there easy to pack.

interesting question. I can't think of any hotels I've stayed at in all my travels that actually use fitted sheets. Some of the flat sheets just seem to stay in place better than others but I certainly agree it is annoying! The device RADOPT mentioned sounds interesting and inexpensive.

You can pick up those at the dollar store - $1 for a pack of 2!

oh i hate those flat sheet too. i always complain to guest services when i encounter a room with those. i can't sleep with a flat sheet, my husband moves too much in his sleep so that flat sheet just bunches up underneath us and all i do is wake up from being uncomfortable :sad2: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter