Does anyone use Esurance for their auto insurance?

verge1116

Earning My Ears
We currently have 3 cars insured with Geico, two are 2000 models, one is 1995 so we only carry liability. I have one at fault and one not at fault accident, as well as a teenage driver. Geico is making me pay dearly. We are strongly considering purchasing a new car which would require full coverage. Geico wants an arm and a leg to add this to our policy, but Esurance is quoting HALF the price of Geico. Is this too good to be true? Anyone have experience with Esurance?

I don't have Essurance, but I was with GEICO until last year. We swapped to AAA and saved about half, plus upped our coverage.

If you're a AAA member you might want to check them out too.

I have been an Esurance customer since 2008...I have not had any issues with them, though the amount of discounts they offer seems to be lacking of late...I just added my new car to my plan..and my payments went up over $120!...I have been shopping around, and looks like I can cut about $50 off my payments going to Progressive...so I may make the switch this month..Otherwise, I had zero issue with Esurance, though I also did not have a claim.

Thanks for the responses. I think I will call them to verify the quote is correct before I do anything. I am a AAA member so I am going to check with them as well.

We also have a young driver and were previously w/AAA. Based on their quote to add her, I shopped and found the lowest rate through Progressive. We have never filed a claim with them but used them in the past and never had any issues. We had to send her report card to get the good student discount and the price was much lower than anyone else that quoted.

In my experience it is cheaper getting quotes online. Some of the bigger companies offer discounts when ordering online, because it is less work for them. But to be safe you could compare quotes online, pick the best offer and try a local agency to see if they can match it or do better.

I recommend this site for online comparing: quotes-center.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter