Does anyone remember the discount rates for AKL last October?

boucheresq

Mouseketeer<br><font color="dark green">Broke her
I just checked into AKL for this October and was quoted $288/night in a standard savannah room with AAA discount which I just can't afford - I'm hoping a good discount will help - anyone?

I stayed at AKL last October. We paid $163 per room for a Savannah view with the AP discount. I cannot remember if this included the tax, I think it did.

Denise :sunny:

We stayed the first week in Nov and I believe that was the same rate as October. We paid $168 including tax for Savannah room with bunk beds. This was with the directmail code that was out at the time.

HTH! :)

last September we originally booked the room for $215.45
then to the code rate of $182.87
then to the ap rate of $168.37

The lowest I've seen a rate at AKL is $149 and that was a few years ago during a very slow season -- not counting the times they switched people over, etc. due to hotel closures. I would think $199 a night during spring break is a pretty good rate. But, I'm not sure.

I stayed at AKL last October. We paid $119.00 per night for a pool view room. I believe there were some standard view rooms at $109.00 per night. However, those rooms were not available for our week. These rates were AP and FL Resident rates.
ADP :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter