Does anyone remember "Silkience" shampoo?

MickeysMommy

DIS Veteran
I used to use this shampoo all the time a few years ago (ok, more than a few years ago) and I *LOVED* it. But, I can't find it anymore. Anyone else?

I remember it, but haven't noticed it on the shelves in years.

I do remember that!

Does anyone remember "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific?" I loved that shampoo! Only, I was very disappointed that no one would walk up to me and say, "Gee, your hair smells terrific!" LOL

Originally posted by cynsaun
I do remember that!

Does anyone remember "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific?" I loved that shampoo! Only, I was very disappointed that no one would walk up to me and say, "Gee, your hair smells terrific!" LOL

I was gonna say that! I loved that shampoo and conditioner, I bet if someone blindfolded me and put some up to my nose I could identify it immediately!

Do you remember Pssssssttttt? It was a spray-on sort of powder for your hair when you didn't have time to wash it! It just made greasy hair look dusty and greasy!!!:laughing:

I used Long n' Silky. Remember Short n' Sassy? Dorothy Hamill used to do a commercial for it.

I also remember Lemon Up and Body on Tap.

I remember body on tap! I also used to love the smell of Agree shampoo.

I remember it!

What ever happened to Tickle deoderant??

Halo shampoo was the best.

Remember when Pantene used to come in pink, purple, and tan colored bottles with screw on tops?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter