• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

does anyone remember enchanted?

fan of the TTA

enjoy your trip aboard the metroliner
I got the dvd of enchanted for christmas

I can't wait to see it again... such an under rated film.

anyone like it or remember it

I got the dvd of enchanted for christmas

I can't wait to see it again... such an under rated film.

anyone like it or remember it

Love it !!! Love it, and love Amy Adams- the score is excellent ! Cant wait for the sequel- Dempsey just signed on

Disney is gonna make a sequel to Enchanted called Disenchanted but no info on when filming will begin or what the sequel will be about. Enchanted was the first film that turned me into a Patrick Dempsey fan and I first learned about Enchanted when I first saw the dolls at a CVS store and I got curious to know more about it. And so when I saw it during an Easter Sunday movie night with Mom And Dad I loved it a lot so much that Enchanted was my chosen birthday theme that year. I think Enchanted would've gotten a bit more promotion if Disney promoted it more in theaters and especially since Amy Adams played Giselle to perfection I think Disney expected Enchanted to be a GIANT hit and Patrick Dempsey since he was also in Grey's Anatomy at the time really thought that Enchanted would jumpstart his movie career again and make him a huge movie star. Hopefully Disenchanted performs well

Disney is gonna make a sequel to Enchanted called Disenchanted but no info on when filming will begin or what the sequel will be about. Enchanted was the first film that turned me into a Patrick Dempsey fan and I first learned about Enchanted when I first saw the dolls at a CVS store and I got curious to know more about it. And so when I saw it during an Easter Sunday movie night with Mom And Dad I loved it a lot so much that Enchanted was my chosen birthday theme that year. I think Enchanted would've gotten a bit more promotion if Disney promoted it more in theaters and especially since Amy Adams played Giselle to perfection I think Disney expected Enchanted to be a GIANT hit and Patrick Dempsey since he was also in Grey's Anatomy at the time really thought that Enchanted would jumpstart his movie career again and make him a huge movie star. Hopefully Disenchanted performs well

disenchanted?. that makes me think of the netflix show with the same name about the princess.

though: i'm glad they didn't go with something like "enchanted 2". lol.

nice to see so much love for the film though.

hugs to all

How do you knoowww he loves you???

Although some the critters cleaning up makes me go ewwww.

Yes, lots of fun - "The steel beast is dead, peasants! I set you all free."

Enchanted along with Holes and Ratatouille are my three favorite Disney films of the last twenty years.

Absolutely! My husband actually likes it too. My daughter gets such a laugh when I'm singing "How Do You Know" while cleaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter