Does anyone not "do" the ports?

We've not gotten off of the ship on a few occasions and it was sooo nice. The pools aren't crowded, you can go grab a movie...we love it. :)

My DH has already told me the next time we do a 7 night the end of next year, he's only getting off at CC. He just enjoys the relaxation time, the ability for us to do stuff together or apart as a family, and to take advantage of all of the ship's amenities. That's why we cruise, as opposed to going to the ports since we've also been there before. If we were to do a European cruise, it would probably be different. I guess itinerary has a lot to do with it for us.

We forgot our DD Passport and decided not to get off. We still had a great time on the ship.

we've only been on the wonder, but on our second cruise we stayed on the ship rather than 'do' nassau...

We definitely have to agree on this one, the ship is 10 times better than visiting Nassau! Much more relaxing and you don't have to worry about being chased around by locals trying to sell you something.

We just did a B2B and I didn't get off the ship on either Nassau day...we enjoyed the quiet pool and the empty rainforest

there is nothing like having the pools and ship to yourself. you'll have a great time staying aboard

I am one of those people now. I was also on the Westbound Repo. and I onlygot off really quick at CC to eat and get a Knonk Cooler. And in Aruba to go to a local bar for a hour or so. I loved not geting off the ship for 15 days. I reached such a level of relaxation that I am still relaxed almost 3 months later. The next cruise I most likely will spend more time off the ship but the second cruise next year I may not get off till we get back to Port Canaveral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter