Does anyone know about any deals in January?

lizzy46

Earning My Ears
I am going to WDW in January and the reservation center said there are deals for this time out there, but I have to find them? I have searched everywhere and can not find any. Any tips would be great.

Heather:confused:

Hi lizzy46 -

I too am going in January. I've already booked my room at WL with my DC discount, but am anxiously waiting for a possible code to lower the rate even more. If there are codes out there for Jan., I certainly haven't found them yet! I check MouseSavers.com every day and so far -- nothing! I'm hoping that after the current codes have expired (10/28), they'll post some for Jan. Good luck!!

Dawn
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

If you have or are considering buying an AP - the rates for the first part of the year will be released on 10/28.

Check mousesavers or call Disney directly first thing Monday morning.

Also Holiday Inn has the buy one get one night free promotion going on for that time.

Good Luck,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter