Does anyone have?

Tartan Tigger

<font color=purple>I fixed my PC MYSELF!!!!!!!!<br
Does anyone have any idea how you go about applying for ITV's Home on Their Own?

The reason I ask is my friend (Bouncy)has been convinced that it would be a good idea for her kids to go on this show and decorate her house:bounce: She has said she would let them provided they do NOT touch her living room, they can do any other room. Between me and the kids we have come up with some fantastic ideas!!!:teeth: :eek: :teeth:

I have checked out the Home on Their Own website and it just says new series coming soon. It doesn't have a phone number or a contact address. I just wondered if anyone here had a clue as to how to apply.

Also would you be brave enough to leave your children Home on their own and if you did what would be the worst thing they could do to you? (Bouncy you are NOT allowed to reply;) :teeth: )

I'm not sure if Bouncy is incredibly brave or completely bonkers, LOL :teeth: !!!

I can't help with the address I'm afraid - can you e-mail them from their website or check out ITV's website and e-mail from there asking for the address for applications?

Oh my.......Have you seen what some of those kids do to your house......she is very brave LOL :)

I e-mailed Scottish Television and they replied giving me the address. To apply, you need to send a video telling them all about
yourself and every member of your family. Also include a tour of your house,
letting them know all your wacky and inventive ideas for your home.
I will have to let Judith's eldest DD know so she can the camcorder warmed up. :teeth: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter