• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have info. on upcoming Cheerleader competion Mar. 23-24??

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I know I have asked about this before but was wondering if any of you who visit US regularly have heard anything about this competition? All I know is my daughter is competing on Mar.23 and the awards ceremony is the 24th at US. If anyone has any details or will be attending I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Rosemary
Off-site every year since 1985
PO '96, '97, '99
Coronado '00
WL '94, '00
CB '98
VB '97, '98, '00
DVC member '00 OKW
DxL '97, '01
BWV '01

The only thing I know is that it was held in the Wild Wild West Show stadium. I did see a cheerleader competition last month in Hard Rock Live.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

The Sprint National Cheerleading Finals will be held on those two days at Islands of Adventure.

The cheerleaders will be using the Toon Amphitheatre in Toon Lagoon for all of the competition.

For those of you who were around last year, this is a repeat of the 2000 event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter