• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Does anyone have extra CA/DL maps & do me a favor??

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
Hey Everyone!

We are surprising our kids this December with a trip to Disneyland and I was wondering if anyone had a couple spare maps they give you when you enter into Disneyland and California Adventure. I was planning on putting them in an envelope with a note telling them Surprise!, we are going to Disneyland.

My son (7yrs) thinks we are driving to California to visit family for Christmas and possibly go to Legoland for a day. Little does he know that I was able to book plane tickets as well which is something that he has been dying to do for some time now. We were thinking about putting everything in an envelope and let him and his sister (2yrs) open one Christmas gift right before we leave and so when he opens the envelope it would surprise him with the plane tickets, disney dollars and and then maps to disneyland/california adventure.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I have maps for both DL and CA (both are brand new and never used), that I received during our last trip (in October). However, because they're October maps, they mention a lot about the Halloween time activities. Other than that, they'd be perfect for your surprise for your kids.

I'd be happy to mail them to you if you wish. Just let me know your address and I'll send them out right away. :thumbsup2

BTW - sounds like a very FUN surprise! I hope you all have a wonderful time! :cool1:

I"ll be happy to mail out maps to you as well. Just PM me with your address. I'll include a postcard to each of your children if you like. I know you'll have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter