Does anyone have a review for the $50+ "Dance w/me Barbie"?

pjtjm

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but that search just doesn't work anymore!! :badpc:

Anyway, I was thinking of getting this doll for my DD5 who is taking ballet lessons now, and will be getting the 12 princess dvd.
princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

Does anyone have any experience with this doll? Could it possibly be worth the $$$???

Any reviews good or bad would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Each of my daughters is getting one from their grandmother for Christmas, but we got them on sale for $40 each. They are large, not a regular size Barbie, but 15". Since they're gifts we haven't tried them yet, but all of the reviews I've seen on Amazon have been positive. She has three modes, 1) She dances for you on her detachable stand, 2) She can teach you to dance by showing you moves and giving voice prompts, 3) You can teach her your moves by wearing two bracelets and one shoe "accessory". She has infrared and I think FM technology that follows your arms and leg because of the sensors in the bracelet and foot clip.

If she works as described, I think my girls will absolutely LOVE her.

Hope that helps some.

Hi all,

I just wanted to post a follow up to this question.

My sisters chipped in and bought this doll for my DD5.

Yes, Barbie looks pretty, yes, she "performs, teachs and moves with your child". But in reality, she can lift one leg, and her arms in a few positions.

My DD5 played with her for about 10 minutes, and then got bored....

We packed it back up and returned it. There is no way that we would have gotten $50+ worth of fun from it.

This is JMO, but I thought I'd pass on my experience.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter