Does anyone eat Kellogg's Cereal,if so I need your help(please)?

Stitch's O'hana

<font color=blue>Gone broke buying Tag Fairy love
The reason why I need your help is, that on the new Kellogg's Cereal boxes they are put the Toy Story 3 characters on the boxes~ along with giving you a code on the inside of the box to earn points to get free stuff.

Anyway I am trying to get as many points I can get, so far I only have 1 point. They give you one point for each code you enter. So if anyone has these codes and does not care about it, would you please let me know and give them to me?

Thanks so much in advance!:goodvibes

P.s. you don't have to mail me the code, you can just send it to me thru a pm.

good luck ! I think everyone n this board is going to use those codes for themselves.

Stitch how do I PM you. I have one code. I also sent the other box to my son in college so I may be able to get it from him. Thanks!

good luck ! I think everyone n this board is going to use those codes for themselves.

Yep, I wish you good luck though! Start eating a lot of cereal, lol. We have about 16 right now. Luckily for us, the first boxes that we started to see them on were the chocolate little bites, which is my cereal of choice; that we already buy 2-3 boxes per week of. DH is now buying Rice Krispies or Fruit Loops to score extra. It's a great deal though if you were already going to be buying the cereal.

Yep, I wish you good luck though! Start eating a lot of cereal, lol. We have about 16 right now. Luckily for us, the first boxes that we started to see them on were the chocolate little bites, which is my cereal of choice; that we already buy 2-3 boxes per week of. DH is now buying Rice Krispies or Fruit Loops to score extra. It's a great deal though if you were already going to be buying the cereal.

I got 32 boxes at Food Lion for $4.80 I used all the codes and I now have $50 in concessions cash. This is well worth it even of you don;t eat the cereal. I called the homeless shealter and asked if they would take open boxes if the bag was still sealed and they said yes. Food for homeless (win) Money for snacks at the free movies this summer (win).
LOVING THIS PROMO

I got 32 boxes at Food Lion for $4.80 I used all the codes and I now have $50 in concessions cash. This is well worth it even of you don;t eat the cereal. I called the homeless shealter and asked if they would take open boxes if the bag was still sealed and they said yes. Food for homeless (win) Money for snacks at the free movies this summer (win).
LOVING THIS PROMO

WOW, that's a lot of cereal and points!!! Thanks everyone for the good Luck!!! And that's a great idea to give the bags of cereal to the homeless shelter!
I guess I need to buy a couple more boxes of cereal. But then I thought it did not hurt to ask others, if they did not want their codes.:goodvibes

LOVING THIS PROMO

I got the same deal at Food Lion (thanks to those rolling catalinas!!), but I used 24 codes for the 4 tickets I needed to get into the movie!! Great deal and now we can see the movie for free!! :)

I was saying in another thread that I donated a lot of this cereal to a shelter (without the box) and they were more then happy to take it! :)

I got the same deal at Food Lion (thanks to those rolling catalinas!!), but I used 24 codes for the 4 tickets I needed to get into the movie!! Great deal and now we can see the movie for free!! :)

I was saying in another thread that I donated a lot of this cereal to a shelter (without the box) and they were more then happy to take it! :)

I'm a little slow on the upswing here with coupons sometimes....how did you do this exactly for the slow couponers here? :dance3:

I have 4 boxes of Kelloggs cereal in the cabinet, but they don't have the codes. If I get any they are yours!

I need two more codes for a movie ticket. Please help if you can and PM me. Thanks :wizard:

We have been collecting the codes also. So far we have gotten $10 in concession cash.

I just wanted to let you all know that Kelloggs did a voluntary recall on some of their cereals and four of my boxes that had the Toy Story 3 codes were included.

You can find the details here...

http://consumeralert.kelloggs.com/consumeralert.aspx?id=3870

We called and Kelloggs is sending us coupons to replace the recalled boxes.

Glenda

Hello neighbor!! I hope you love living in SD. My dh grew up there and I was lucky enough to be able to spend summers. Sd is my second home.

I just wanted to make sure you all know about the recall that Kelloggs is doing. Its not dangerous but something in the bag is making the cereal taste funny. Just google kelloggs recall and you will find out which boxes are effected.

Good luck with the points, were saving them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter