Does an infant count towards room occupancy

sap1227

DIS Veteran
Does the cruise count infants like the Disney Hotels do? For example, Cat 7 sleeps 3, is it OK to have 3 adults and a child under 3?

Thanks,
Christy

Yes infants count, so no, you could not have 3 + an infant in a cat 7. If you want a balcony, you'll have to go cat 6 or better, in a cabin that holds 4. We had a similar situation, and even though the littlest one won't need a bed, we have to get a quad cabin. Sorry! :(

We are planning a surprise cruise for my aunts 50th Birthday and there will be at least 1 toddler and possibly 2 so I am trying to figure how many rooms we will need total.

Thanks

Although your infant/toddler does not get charged a room rate, you still have to pay must pay all taxes, port fees, etc.
So Our FREE infant/toddler price on the Four Day Wonder Cruise was $116.85

Our friends just travelled with us this past week....the infant only paid port and taxes and the 3 year old paid regular 3rd person rate. The infant did count toward the room occupancy.

MJ

DH, DS and I cruised in January and are hoping to go again next January, but since it was just the 3 of us I did not have to worry about the room count.

We are thinking of going in the fall and there will be 7 adults, and 2 toddlers, so we will be needing 3 rooms.

Thanks again for the quick replys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter