Does Allears.net have discounts for the Dolphin resort in late August?

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
we want to stay at the dolphin in late August from the 24th to the 28th and was wondering if allear.net has the special rates this year and if so what are they for standard view?
THANKS

I assumed that they had the Swan/Dolphin discount for all of 2005 from what I read on their web site, however, when I called the Swan/Dolphin directly to inquire about dates around the end of Nov.-early Dec. with the allears code the Swan/Dolphin told me no discounts for that time period. Does that seem right?

When I look at DreamsUnlimited, they have those dates available with either a AAA or Entertainbook discount for $169.50...

Betty

Christianweecare:

I go to http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Scroll down almost to the bottom where it says Swan/Dolphin available starting at $159. Click on "book now."

Enter your dates on the Dolphin column (left side). The last selection is something like "search for discounts." Then, you can choose AAA or Ent. Book. It will bring up the results saying they have rooms available and the price of $169.50. The nice thing is that you can actually enter dates like August 1 through August 30th, and it will show you exactly which dates are available and at what price, instead of having to play around with dates if yours are not available on the first try.

Keep in mind, of course, that you will have to prove that you are eligible for these discounts (AAA membership, etc.).

BettyCv

Thanks for the help, Betty! We are AAA members and also have a 2005 Entertainment card so we would eligible for both. I'll check it out.

I put in dates for the end of Nov./first of Dec. It didn't look like discounted rates to me. $249/night for a standard room.

Christianweecare,

I apologize. I got you and the OP mixed up. I entered the *OP's* dates (August) and they were discounted. Sorry to hear there are not discounts for your timeframe...

BettyC

I'm checking for the first week of October - no discounts for then, either. I asked if there were AP discounts for Dec, since I'd seen posts from DISers who had reported them - CM told me that there were weeks with discounts and without discounts all through the year - mine happen to be weeks without. He did say to keep checking, that some may still be put in. I thought they released all the AP rates in sequence (about 6 months or so before) - sounds like they are holding some back until they assess occupancy levels and the need for offering discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter