Does AAA offer rental car discounts??

I haven't rented a car directly through AAA, but most of the major car rental agencies do have a AAA discount - just ask when you call to price a car.

Hertz is the official AAA rental Car.

They usually have coupons at AAA location or by calling

you might want to check hertz....but they are off terminal...you have to take a shuttle to get there.....

they seem to have midsize right now for 139.99 from one web site i was at...

however, if you use coupons and/or the triple A discount code you may end up with a higher price.....they seem to have different prices depending on what you use to get discounts....not just a base rate which you then use coupons or codes to get discounts with...at least this has been my experience...

you really have to play "around" a lot at their web site to get a good deal

the code they were using for the 140$ was WEBW

While Hertz is the "offical" rental car company of AAA, many other rental car companies will offer the same 10% discount you would get through Hertz for competitive reasons. Just ask when making your reservation. When I worked for Enterprise we always did.

If you are hoping to get a good deal I wouldn't bank on AAA discount it is about 10%. Do some net surfing and search this board there are a number of posts about National and Dollar and how to get the best price. They have coupon codes you can get etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest