Doctor Strange

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have been addicted to the movie Doctor Strange even before I even got my Doctor Strange plushie and I saw it while waiting for my dinner and I was amazed at what a great movie it was from what I saw of it. The scenes where Stephen Strange is shown performing surgeries reminded me of medical dramas like St. Elsewhere and Grey's Anatomy but Benedict Cumberbatch is so cool in the role of Dr. Strange but when Stephen was told he could no longer perform surgeries anymore I think he felt bad because everyone would see that he would become different. I thought Stephen looked so handsome in a suit and each time he'd come on I would get dreamy eyes and blush. This movie is the start of my beginning of my crush on Benedict Cumberbatch and I would have to say Benedict shines in this role perfectly in the movie

My mom got to see Doctor Strange with my dad a week ago and she wasn't too impressed with it and my dad thought it needed more action scenes to be good. After being bored with it my mother said "Let Dodger watch it instead because she is crazy about Doctor Strange" But she hopes to see Doctor Strange II soon. But she did like seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in it and Mom thinks he is amazing in Doctor Strange

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter