Docs via mail or pier?

Joe & Joanne

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi :wave:
We were wondering if by going to WDW 7-10 days prior to cruise would have any effect on us receiving our cruise documents at home via the mail? Was thinking it would be better to be able to pick them up at the pier. What are the disadvantages of pier pick-up? We can do the WDW after so it may not be an issue.

Your documents usually arrive at least two weeks before your cruise, and many times 4-5 weeks prior.

I would avoid pier pick-up if you can, it is easier and faster to have everything filled out in advance. You don't want to spend time in the pier filling out everything, you want to check-in and board. :D

Enjoy! :)

I second that....mine came 6 weeks before via FEDEX!

I also received my documents 6 weeks before cruising.

This was the same situation we were in the last time we cruised. I called DCL and explained the situation. They asked me what date we were leaving home and told me they would make sure the docs would be sent out in time for them to reach us before we left. Just give them a call!

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter