• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dockside to RPR

abelkrista

Earning My Ears
What is the easiest way to get from Dockside to Royal Pacific? We will be flying in in a red eye at 0745 am on. Monday so we booked 2 nights (Sunday and Monday) at dockside so we can check in and rest that day. We have RPR reserved Tuesday . We will get up early to check in get our passes and get to parks early. I will ask luggage to hold our bags and go get them later as I understand you can’t transfer from a lesser resort to a premiere.
What is the best way to get to RPR from dockside without luggage? And then back again? I assume an Uber will be easiest to take the luggage from dockside to RPR later that night

Why don’t you just Uber with your luggage, when you check out from Dockside, and get to RPR as early as around 6am to check in there. If room not ready, just leave your bags with RPR, they’ll bring them to your room when you are there.

Unless you have a reason to go back to Dockside, I’d save the time and hassle to just pick up your bags at Dockside, instead of moving the bags when you go to check into RPR.

Why don’t you just Uber with your luggage, when you check out from Dockside, and get to RPR as early as around 6am to check in there. If room not ready, just leave your bags with RPR, they’ll bring them to your room when you are there.

Unless you have a reason to go back to Dockside, I’d save the time and hassle to just pick up your bags at Dockside, instead of moving the bags when you go to check into RPR.
This is exactly what we did from Dockside to PBH and it was very convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter