"Do you want to build a snowman?"

MickeyTD

Earning My Ears
Was anyone else as affected by this sequence as I was? It's basically haunted me for the past few days. I can't get over how powerful it was.

I thought it was a cute song, but emotional. I've had it stuck in my head the past few days. It was moving and a well-written song, however I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as Let It Go

I downloaded the soundtrack album before I saw the movie. This song made me cry even before I saw it in context in the film. When I saw it in the theater, I was sobbing.

I also cried during "Let It Go", but "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" was just wrenching.

I wasn't expecting a whole lot from "Frozen" when I decided to go see it! But I was totally effected by it. It stayed with me for days afterwards to the point that I went and saw it again. Much the same way "Tangled" did but to a greater degree! I think I was just captivated by Elsa's plight! And Anna's innocence to how this one thing controlled both of their lives for as long as it did.

Yes it's still effecting me because it reminds me of my little sister. Except for me it the other way around. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter