Do you think they will cancel the DVC Christmas party?

Did they have one last year? I thought they were discontinued. They used to give out pewter ornaments.
I did go to the Condo meeting.
Are you talking about a pay for event?

No the DVC Christmas party on Christmas Eve. It is a paid event and yes they had it last year. I went to it.

No the DVC Christmas party on Christmas Eve. It is a paid event and yes they had it last year. I went to it.
Well, it doesn’t look good, but maybe a private party is OK.

We are going to WDW in December and will enjoy what they are having.

I was wondering about the annual member meeting that is scheduled for Dec 10. Or maybe they will go to an internet meeting instead? And we have to buy our own cookies and lemonade.

I was wondering about the annual member meeting that is scheduled for Dec 10. Or maybe they will go to an internet meeting instead? And we have to buy our own cookies and lemonade.
I would love for them to offer an internet member meeting - it would allow more of us to listen in. It would also allow them to control any member Q&A more than in the past or even dispense with it, which Disney might like. To have a live meeting as in the past, they'd have to use several ballrooms in order to space everyone out and comply with social distancing requirements.

I would love for them to offer an internet member meeting - it would allow more of us to listen in. It would also allow them to control any member Q&A more than in the past or even dispense with it, which Disney might like. To have a live meeting as in the past, they'd have to use several ballrooms in order to space everyone out and comply with social distancing requirements.

I am hoping for it too and I would be surprised if they held an in person one without that being part of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter