• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you think that I will get my waitlist?

brandip22

Busy obsessing over my next trip!
On an earlier thread I mentioned that I was changing from a 1BR at SSR to a 2 BR- decided on BWV. DH wanted a preferred view, and we actually got it! Only 5 months out, too! Yay! Then, I read and found out that preferred doesn't mean Boardwalk, which is what DH is expecting. So, I called back and asked if there were any available BW views. There weren't, but she waitlisted me. Do you think there's any chance we'll get that? Dh will be ok with anything as we are just happy to be able to go, but we'd love a boardwalk view! What do you experts think? Thanks in advance!

B

What are you waitlisted for? I have the 2 BR Preferred View, but am waitlisted for the Preferred Boardwalk view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter