???do you remember the name.....

sftnslky

**May every day be filled with Magical memories**
Of the website that post updates of all the actual pricing of each cruise. If I remember right it wasn't just Disney cruises, but it could have been. I'm trying to get a better budget idea for our May 2020 cruise....trying to surprise hubby for our 25 wedding anniversary. I'm so excited we will sail kid free, become gold level and hopefully...keeping fingers crossed sailing to Europe for the first time. Any answers would be greatly appreciated :)

Of the website that post updates of all the actual pricing of each cruise. If I remember right it wasn't just Disney cruises, but it could have been. I'm trying to get a better budget idea for our May 2020 cruise....trying to surprise hubby for our 25 wedding anniversary. I'm so excited we will sail kid free, become gold level and hopefully...keeping fingers crossed sailing to Europe for the first time. Any answers would be greatly appreciated :)

Perhaps cruisefish?

YES I believe that is it. I need to look more into the site... it is showing price reductions but I remember the site I was thinking about literally showed you how much your cabin sold for on day one hour one and the price increase or decrease each time it happened. But thank you so much Cruisefish is a wonderful website to check out.

YES I believe that is it. I need to look more into the site... it is showing price reductions but I remember the site I was thinking about literally showed you how much your cabin sold for on day one hour one and the price increase or decrease each time it happened. But thank you so much Cruisefish is a wonderful website to check out.
That site doesn't do price changes by hour, but does list all prices and changes by date.

As long as they can get the information. Sometimes, they can't get it.

Thank you PrincessShmoo, I finally was able to sit down and go through the site in detail and did find what I was looking for. Your right it doesn't do by hour and such, just be when the price goes up or down. I just picked a cruise from the list and here is what it says So it is exactly what I was looking for..thank you again. :)

Price Created Updated
$ 2,561 2017‑05‑19 2017‑05‑22
$ 2,726 2017‑05‑23 2017‑05‑30
$ 2,836 2017‑06‑01 2017‑06‑12
$ 2,891 2017‑06‑18 2017‑06‑21
$ 2,990 2017‑06‑24 2017‑07‑22
$ 3,166 2017‑07‑22 2017‑09‑19
$ 3,551 2017‑09‑28 2017‑10‑20
$ 3,606 2017‑10‑21 2017‑11‑03
$ 3,616 2017‑12‑09 2018‑05‑23

Perhaps cruisefish?

YES Cruisefish is a wonderful website to check out.

That site doesn't do price changes by hour, but does list all prices and changes by date.
As long as they can get the information. Sometimes, they can't get it.

I was wondering if there was something happening on that website? In their forum posters are saying the site has faltered and may have been sold to .....? France???? Weird. Some say they have found their memberships no longer operational. That have found their cabins discounted but not emailed the change. Also a mention of a free app that does the same thing that’s picking up the slack. Anyone know what’s going on?

I was wondering if there was something happening on that website? In their forum posters are saying the site has faltered and may have been sold to .....? France???? Weird. Some say they have found their memberships no longer operational. That have found their cabins discounted but not emailed the change. Also a mention of a free app that does the same thing that’s picking up the slack. Anyone know what’s going on?
I don't. I'm not a member. I just use it occasionally, like sftnslky did, to check prices and see what's still available. I know some time back, the prices on DCL weren't being reported for a couple of months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter