Do you normally hear right back from Windsor Hill??

Windsor Hills is a resort consisting of individual owners. If you submit an inquiry for vacation dates, you will get replies from those individual owners and they come at various times depending on when the owner receives the inquiry and responds. I have found that I received less replies on popular times like Easter because most houses are already booked and the owner won't reply unless they are available.

I have always gotten responses from owners within a couple of hours- but I also only deal with owners with a multitude of ratings from VRBO. Are you contacting a management company or individual owners?

We used windsorhillsrent.com and windsorhillsofficialrentals.com and started getting responses within a half hour or so, maybe sooner. They trickled in over the next day or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter