Do you live close to any VMK'ers?

aeryn said:
I'm just down the street (I-4) from WDW near Tampa :) I know I've met a lot of VMK'ers on my jaunts up over to WDW :)

Cool! If you'd ever like to meet another one, lemme know. :)

We oughtta have a VMK meet at WDW sometime, get together, trade cards and items in person, etc. etc. :)

Just moved here to Dallas area a few months ago. Grew up also a half hour from Disneyland in Orange County CA! Anyone else from Dallas?

daviedude said:
No one lives near me sadly im in Franklin NewHampshire ( also known as CowHampshire lol)

ME! I live about 45 minutes from Franklin.
:wave2: My DH works in Franklin a couple of days a week (he also plays VMK, but doesn't come on the Dis much).

I'd LOVE to have a NH/MA meet for VMK'ers. :)

threeboysmom said:
ME! I live about 45 minutes from Franklin.
:wave2: My DH works in Franklin a couple of days a week (he also plays VMK, but doesn't come on the Dis much).

I'd LOVE to have a NH/MA meet for VMK'ers. :)

Oh what an idea! Didn't realize you were so close Kim! :wave: Western MA, of course ILikeCheeze is with me, but also FrontierSuzy and FrontierEmma are right in my backyard as is PlutoEpcot!

Then of course a bit further away in Eastern MA that I know of is Aengus, Funnygirl, and the Capes. NH has qruthie, and I didn't realize you DavieDude, never mind Pink with Darth and Phantom were right there too!

I'm sure there must be more in our immediate area! Excellent idea to meet!

no VMKers live by me.Poplar Vluff MO.All alone.

I live in the bootheel of MO.

I live in a small town of sussex county, nj, I am about an hour from NYC...but my sister(iggbees, or plek in vmk) lives in western mass.

I have both Camo-Man and Captainchad in my basement being held for rans-

Eer, I mean..
they live in my town.

Yeah. Me and those losers Tedward, Alexcia, and Crazymoviefan go to the same school!

well obvious my brother (pkwebmaster) :banana: and my 2 m8s but they dont play anymore :guilty: ....also my friend soffee on vmk but i dont think she is a dis member (yet!) :teeth:

Princesssophie69 (a.k.a krazisophi)

My Best Best Best friend and her sister are on vmk you might know them there names are BalexaB and BigSnid :dog2: :dog2:

daviedude said:
No one lives near me sadly im in Franklin NewHampshire ( also known as CowHampshire lol)

daviedude,

I live in Derry, Cow Hampshire - exit 4 or 5 off of I-93. It's not THAT far away from Franklin!

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

PurpleDuck said:
Oh what an idea! Didn't realize you were so close Kim! :wave: Western MA, of course ILikeCheeze is with me, but also FrontierSuzy and FrontierEmma are right in my backyard as is PlutoEpcot!

Then of course a bit further away in Eastern MA that I know of is Aengus, Funnygirl, and the Capes. NH has qruthie, and I didn't realize you DavieDude, never mind Pink with Darth and Phantom were right there too!

I'm sure there must be more in our immediate area! Excellent idea to meet!

I third that motion! Now where do we have the meet? Maybe DarthJordan could make up some shirts for us as long as nobody invites Steve the anal tour guide. :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter