Do you find your own seats at Be Our Guest?

BobH

DIS Veteran
I have a group of ten and I am wondering if a reservation for Be Our Guest guarantees you a table for your group size now? Or is it still the same as last time I went in 2014, and we had to find our own tables and sit split up. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thank you for replying and confirming that we have to find our own seats. I was fairly sure we would have to wander around like we did last time (in 2014)and that was not fun since we had a 5 year old & a 2 year old and wandering around & finding seating together for 4 adults and 2 little ones was a chore. Since our family will be a group of 10 this trip including 4 small children, I may skip Be Our Guest. Its probably great for groups of 4 and under.

For dinner if you've booked your entire party under one reservation they will seat you together. Breakfast and lunch reservations require you to seat yourself.

Yes, in fact the way they make it a free for all finding you own seat is one big reason I am not a fan of BOG. On our last trip we had 4 adults and 2 children and parading up and down aisles looking for seats together was definitely not magical.

To clarify, all quick service dining locations are "find your own seat" so unless a party wants to eat at full-service restaurants for every meal, it is not avoidable. Eating at off-peak times is the best way to make locating seating easier at quick service locations.

Thanks to all of you. Your advice is much appreciated. I wish Disney offered as much good information as I always learn here.

We had a ppo in April 2016 and a very patient woman helped us find a seat. It was quite close to opening. We were a party of three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter