Do you ever pack wine...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I was the one that asked the question previously about the fruit. OK, I've decided against it. I will live without my delicious and incredible fruit market for a while, I'm sure that I could find something comparable to them in Florida. Anyways, next question is... I read from a lot of the other posts that some people pack wine and/or beer because Disney charges an arm and a leg for these. But because we have a border to cross (and most of those people don't, has anyone done this? I know that wine is supposed to packed tightly around a towel, and it will be fine in a suitcase and airplane, but is this ok with airport officials? Our next trip there will be our honeymoon and we want to be able to enjoy a nice bottle of wine without having to pay a lot of money for it on Disney property.

Yes I've taken wine in my luggage across the border. Wrap it up in the middle of your case and don't forget a corkscrew. We usually buy wine in town at a store - much cheaper than on site. But you can BYOB.

Aug. 2001 - AS Movies (please)
Jan. 2001 - Orange Lake Country Club
Feb. 2000 - Port Orleans
Feb. 1999 - OKW/Dixie
Nov. 1997 - Caribbean Beach
Nov. 1995 - AS Sports
Aug. 1994 - Dixie
Mar. 1976 - ?
Mar. 1972 - ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest