Do you buy new clothes/bathing suit before vacation?

>>But then there's the other side of the not-yet-spent coin. Assuming you're not at your end goal yet (one of your siggys says "32 lbs. down so far") you might choose to hold off on the new wardrobe until you've reached your goal or until you have to replace clothes in order to be able to go out in polite society. This might be the practical choice given your budget, how much more weight you want to lose, or what kind of clothes you wear on a regular basis.<<

It depends how fast you lose also. I lost like 30 pounds quickly (like 6 months), then hit a plateau - then lost a little more, gained a little when I got married, and 3 1/2 years after I started I am down about 70 pounds (with a few plateaus along the way). I have been slowly replacing what I need (usually when I find it on clearance) - some clothes actually last with me for 30 or so pounds, others not so long.

A friend of mine lost like 150 pounds - and she waited forever to buy clothes (she mostly shops at the Salvation Army/Goodwill and buys shirts for liek $1.00 or less). I'd not want to go so baggy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter