Do you book ADRs for all your TS credits?

OffToTheMouseHouse

Earning My Ears
Do you make ADRs for all your table service credits? We're going the first week in January and I already have ADRs for all but 1 set of our TS credits. I was thinking of leaving one set open in case we see something we like, but now I'm thinking we wouldn't be able to get a table at any table service restaurants anyway.

What's your general rule on this?

:thanks:

Oh yeah - :disrocks:

I generally book two to three more ADRs than TS options. This way if my DD decides that she wants an appetizer rather than a meal (paid OOP) or some other such scenario, the meal is saved and used at a later reservation (which is otherwise paid OOP or canceled prior to the dining time. You can easily do this and simply put your must do's earlier during your stay and optional meals later. If you wait, you may not get in to a TS restaurant of your choosing.

Whatever you decide, best of luck for a wonderful vacation.

Do you make ADRs for all your table service credits? We're going the first week in January and I already have ADRs for all but 1 set of our TS credits. I was thinking of leaving one set open in case we see something we like, but now I'm thinking we wouldn't be able to get a table at any table service restaurants anyway.

What's your general rule on this?

:thanks:

Oh yeah - :disrocks:

It really depends on when you're going...a lot of January is fairly slow. You might have trouble getting a last minute reservation for the 1st or 2nd of January, or during the 3 day MLK Jr. Holiday weekend, but the rest of the month you'd probably have no trouble finding something on the day of. You might not get into the most popular places...but you might. When we were there the Tuesday-Thursday after MLK weekend, we had a 7:30 a.m. breakfast at Chef Mickey's -- they were taking some walk-ups at 7:30. Now by 8:30 there was a lot of people waiting. If you're concerned about not using up all your credits, I'd say go on line & book something for the day. You can always cancel/change it later.

I book adrs for all my TS meals.We like to eat a TS meal every night, we like specific time ranges and we have a small child.Because of this we book ahead.We can always call Disney dining the day of and cancel, try to change etc.

yes, next week will be our 4th trip on the DDP and we have never missed a meal we made ADR"S for. :cool2::hippie:

pooh:
DH and I have 5 TS each on the next trip.I did ADR for the 3 we(or should I say I;)) wanted.I know one of our TS will be the ESPN Club, which doesn't take ADRs to watch College football on the Saturday we are there.
We will wing a TS lunch one day or see if an ADR dinner TS can be made when we get to POFQ.A lot depends on how tied down you want to be to ADRs, the number of people in the party and if you paid for DDP. It was free for us.The package cost the same with or without the DDP so I am not worried about getting our money's worth. I would make an ADRs for places you have your heart set on.

Go Phils:goodvibes

We book more than what we actually have, that way if we decide not to go to one, we have another one to fall back on.

Don't worry, we call and cancel if we are not going!

Yes, I just like having the peace of mind that we have a spot for our meals. Not to mention we are going this year during FD. I don’t want to risk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter