• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you actually need to take your passports with you on the excursions?

M

mommyinmd

If you do, how do you keep them safe [and dry]? I'm picturing leaving them in a bag on a beach unattended while we're in the water- yikes , what if someone takes them?:rolleyes:

Once you have cleared immigration (on the ship), you will not need your passport to get on or off the ship. However you WILL need a photo ID of some kind. A driver's license or a state issued photo ID will work for this. You can leave your passport in your safe in your cabin. Just make sure you take some other form of photo ID with you at the ports.

Julie

Some beaches do have locker facilities where you can store valuables. Also, I purchased on board ship the necklace style cases that will hold a few items such as ID, room keys, etc. which would be very handy for the beach.

While you are touring the islands, it is a good idea to remember you are on foreign soil, and some type of ID is good to have with you in case of emergency. :)

Do children need photo ID's also to get on and off the ship? My children do not have any sort of photo ID.

Originally posted by MickeyCanada

Do children need photo ID's also to get on and off the ship?

No, children 17 and under need only their KTTW cards. However, they must be accompanied by one of the adults in their party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter