"Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?" -The report, the legend

mmackeymouse

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! We are preparing for a long Labor Day weekend trip. We will be leaving for Orlando on Sept 2 and returning to Indiana (boo) on Sept 6.

I am a vegetarian, so this should make things interesting.

Here is our least of possible and definite eateries:

Biergarten- we are definitely doing a Biergarten lunch, have the ADRs all set

POFQ- gotta get some Beignets!

Main Street Bakery- cinnamon roll or maybe an ice cream sandwich

Boulangerie Patisserie- no idea! I have a list- Napoleon, Chocolate Mousse, baguette with butter, or cream puff. Decisions, decisions

Kringla- definitely want to try some school bread, although the sweet pretzel looks awesome

Starring Rolls- the ever so famous Butterfinger Cupcake

Plaza Ice Cream- this has been a tradition of ours forever, get an ice cream, and watch the parade

POR- may head to the Mill to get a made to order omelet.

Sweet Tomatoes- looks like we may walk from DTD to Crossroads to try this place out.

Some other things we are still hashing out:

We will arrive around noon. It has been suggested to maybe eat lunch at the airport, due to variety and it being our last non-Disney meal for a while. Now, me being the eager beaver that I am, I would rather hop on the ME and do lunch at POFQ, but we will see.

Epcot dinnertime- leaning toward Sunshine Seasons on this. The strawberry shortcake looks to die for. Since we are doing a Biergarten lunch, I want to keep it somewhat light.

One day, I am doing a DHS/MK parkhop. I'd like to do a TS, or nice CS in one of those parks, but I just have not found a restaurant that has a whole lot that I CAN eat, due to my lack of eating meat, or WANT to eat, due to the fact that I am picky.

DTD- I am waffling back and forth between my good ol standby Earl of Sandwich, or giving Wolfgang Puck Express macaroni and cheese a try.

Any suggestions? Thoughts for or aganst what we have so far?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter