Do those shows have captions? (Deaf person)

bossyman15

Earning My Ears
I'm going to Disney World next month and I have noticed that two shows that I wanted to go didn't seem to have captions of any kind?

Hall of Presidents. The official page doesn't say anything about the show having a handheld caption or reflective caption. Does The Hall of Presidents have those?

The Muppet Vision 3D. Now they do say it does have closed captions but after some research, it seems to be only for videos when waiting in the lines and not the main show? Or am I wrong?

Is it possible to request ASL interpreter for those shows?

I believe both have reflective captioning which you request from the cast member. Neither of these are interpreted. If you have not requested it already, be sure to get a schedule of interpreted shows from Guest Services. You can also get a box that syncs with the shows for the park you are in. It requires a deposit which is refunded when you return it to Guest Services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter